It is Blog Hop day with Joy Clair and you should have arrived here from the wonderful blog of Leah.
Eight new stamp sets this month and along the hop you will being seeing all of them. I have used two of the new stamp sets on my projects today, both in my Bible journaling.
I have to tell you, I am really loving this new way of expressing my art.
To achieve this page I used the new All Things Possible stamp set.
Sky is done with a torn piece of paper for a mask and swiping VersaMagic Aspen Mist ink.
Sea is accomplished with Salty Ocean, Stormy Sky and London Fog inks
Ship is stamped with StazOn Jet Black ink.
Sand is Tea Dye and feet are inked with Peanut Brittle.
Once the top sentiment was dry I used a White Gel Pen to outline the letters.
and because I just could not stop....
Ok...I mean really, how cute is this new Let That Light Shine stamp?!?
Super easy to recreate:
Stamp light bulbs with StazOn Jet Black ink, then color with Yellow Pan Pastels, and stamp word in each bulb. "rays" around the bulbs were done with a Yellow Highlighter and a Gold Sharpie. The chains were a matter of a ruler and a Black Pitt Artist Pen making dots.
I did outline the bottom bulb with some colorful GellyRoll pens.
I drew the Highlighter, colored with Yellow and Orange Pan Pastels.
Prizes Prizes Prizes Prizes Prizes
One Lucky person will win the COMPLETE February release.
1. Become a Follower of this blog (over on the right side MY TALENTED FRIENDS) and Comment
2. Become a Follower of the Joy Clair Blog and comment
3. Like the Joy Clair Facebook page, share with friends and Comment
4. Follow Joy Clair on Twitter, tweet about the new release @joyclairstamps! and Comment
5. Follow Joy Clair on Instagram, repost our new release (Use #joyclairstamps & #jccolorbyfaith) and Comment
6. Follow Joy Clair on Pinterest and pin your favorite card.
You have until Noon February 19th (EST) to enter for the chance to win the ENTIRE February release.
I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of the new stamps sets today.
You have completed the Blog Hop, but if you need to start at the beginning, click HERE.
Thanks so much for hopping by...